Chapter 280 just added a direct link to NTEU's legislative information and action page on its website. Now you can learn about NTEU's legislative priorities, sign up to receive legislative updates, discover your Members of Congress using your zip code, and take action on legislation that concerns you. Simply visit action.nteu.org for all this and more.
Current topics on which you can take action include:
- Support Federal Employees in the 115th Congress.
- the FAIR Act, a bill which would provide federal employees with a 3.2 % pay increase for calendar year 2018.
- H.R. 396, the “Tax Accountability Act.”
- H.R. 559, a bill that would unfairly target federal workers.
- Senate Resolution 51, a resolution which supports the work federal employees perform on behalf of the American people.
- H.R. 861, legislation which threatens to abolish the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Remember, if you want to send an email to a Member of Congress, make sure you do NOT use your government email address, and make sure you work on your email on your own time.